A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Robothorium is a futuristic turn-based, rogue-like RPG, where all your choices will have a direct impact on your revolution against Humankind.
2052. Planet Earth. BreakTech, an enterprise specialised in robotic construction, is flourishing thanks to thorium, an unlimited and innovative power source. After many years of exploitation, robots are finally protesting for their rights. But the peaceful movement is quickly escalating to riots and the human repression is near. Now seen as a first degree threat, robots are hunted down and culled throughout the planet.
You, S.I.A, an enhanced artificial intelligence, have to end this surrounding chaos and build a future for your robots. Unite with the new rebel factions, which have been engaged in turf war for months, then deal with cyborgs, humans and robots to lead your own robotic uprising.
Dedicated website: http://www.robothorium.com
- Campaign mode with different types of missions and a storyline
- Randomly generated levels and enemies scaled with your level
- Wide assortment of exciting environments, locations and fearsome enemies
- Deep sci-fi universe with a lot of philosophy and reflection
- Decisions to take to choose your allies and your enemies
- Visual evolution of your robots when you equip them with different weapons and armors
- Tactical turn-based combat with advanced mechanics
- Wide array of skills and Ultimates to choose for your robots
- Randomly generated stats on items depending on their level
- Crafting system featuring many recipes to unlock
- High replay value thanks to the random missions generator and level scaling
- Online arena system with matchmaking and rankings
All purchases include a Steam key.
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $9.89 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files:
Early Bird copies!
Support this game at or above a special price point to receive something exclusive.
Early Bird copies!
Only few copies for the first followers!
- Robothorium is now out on Itch.io and Switch!!!Feb 01, 2019
- Robothorium: Painting processAug 10, 2018
- We've interviewed Bastien Locoge, the swiss army knife of Goblinz StudioAug 10, 2018
- Robothorium at Gamescom 2018 and release date announced!Aug 10, 2018
- Juggernaut: Concept Art evolutionFeb 10, 2018
- W.A.R: Basic armor levelsJan 28, 2018
- Soldier - Art evolutionJan 06, 2018
- Concepts of cars for RobothoriumDec 29, 2017