LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!
Legend of Keepers
A downloadable Legend of Keepers
- Join the Dungeons Company and try to climb the ladder
- Try to stop heroes and protect the treasures of the company
- Hire monsters, manage your employees and your stock of traps
- Deal with employees strikes and other fun events
Each run will be different but players will keep some bonuses for their master between runs. Our game is a mix between a Roguelite and a Dungeon Defender. How did we achieve that? We've run many tests to find the perfect mix between a management and a dungeon phase!
First, you will have to plan your defense against a group of adventurers. Check their stats and resistances, then place the best traps and monsters to defeat them! When you think your dungeon is ready, let the crawl begin!
You will then be able to watch those heroes die! It's a reversed dungeon crawler, heroes will move through your dungeon and will trigger the traps you've placed. When a group of adventurers meets a group of monsters you've positioned in your dungeon, a turn-based fight will happen!
Put yourself in the shoes of a Dungeon Master! You will be able to choose between our 3 original classes!
Games/Series that inspired us:
HeroQuest (Board Game), Naheulbeuk (French audio serie), Kaamelott (best french serie), Monthy python (english serie)Videos games: Darkest Dungeon, Slay the Spire, Dungeon Keeper, Final Fantasy, Divinity, For the King, South Park games, Pit People, Chroma Squad, Into the breach and so much more
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Very nice game, i had a ton of fun playing it but i have a question:
elle est ou la poulette ?
Great demo. I love the whole concept. I love the variety of monsters and traps and that we can choose between attacking enemy's health or morale.. It's a lot of fun. Here is my let's play:
Great concept, after playing through 2 52-week runs I'm really looking forward to the full release.
2 issues i have encountered:
1. The game does not scale correctly with the resolution 2560x1080, even though it's available in the options. The menu options at the bottom get pushed out of the screen.
2. When choosing the rewards at the end of a dungeon, you can't view your current gold, artifacts or monsters. Since the different rewards often synergise with different playstyles, it's pretty crucial to be able to assess your inventory.
Wishlisted the game on Steam, would love to see it on GOG also.
i played your game at gamescom and it was so nice that im downloading it rn
Very nice game. Wanna follow your next improvements.
A most facinating advenure, I look forward to getting the full version, love the 2D animations too. You should put this on the indiexpo.net website too.
It looks very interesting.
Personally, I love the way it looks. Any chance we'll get to play the demo soon? =)
Added to the watch list, good luck.
Lookin 'forward to giving it a try
Yeah! We will publish a demo around march-may!
Feel free to follow us or join our newsletter here: https://my.sendinblue.com/users/subscribe/js_id/2wcp9/id/2
I'm super interested in your game, but there isn't a download button unfortunately!