Seeds of Resilience
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
This game has successfully gone through a year of Early Access and is now available in its 1.0 Release.
Manage a team of survivors shipwrecked on a desert island. Create a village starting from the ground up and prepare for the upcoming natural disasters. Choose materials according to their properties and create buildings inspired by authentic medieval construction techniques.
- Patiently go through the steps of re-creating a civilization: Start with a stone axe and a shelter made out of branches to finally build elaborate houses and mechanized workshops.
- Survive in a harsh environment where storms and other natural disasters occur way too often.
- Primary resource is the work time of the survivors. Carefully manage their actions and optimize their skill progression.
- Turn based: Take all the time you need to plan your actions. When you're done, click the end turn button and start a new day.
- Take care of your villagers: The better they are fed and housed, the more they can work each day.
- Detailed building construction: Choose natural resources according to their properties. Use them to craft the materials needed to assemble a building.
- Realistic medieval construction and craft techniques. Everything could be made in real life the same way.
- Observe the environment response to human activity. Maybe you should avoid fishing everyday at the same spot or cut down the whole forest.
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Release date||Mar 15, 2018|
|Authors||Goblinz Studio, Stormland|
|Tags||2D, Crafting, Difficult, Isometric, Medieval, nature, Sandbox, Singleplayer, Turn-based|
|Average session||A few hours|
|Languages||German, English, French, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese (Portugal), Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Chinese|
|Links||Steam, Community, Facebook, Twitter, Homepage, Blog|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $9.23 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files:
- 0.14 - Agriculture and Sound DesignMar 28, 2019
- 0.13 New InterfaceJan 24, 2019
- 0.12 - Early IslandsNov 14, 2018
- 0.11 – The seasons updateOct 11, 2018
- PROCEDURAL Update - New game = new island!Sep 13, 2018
- Patch 0.9cAug 10, 2018
- Patch 0.9bAug 06, 2018
- Patch 0.9aAug 05, 2018