Seeds of Resilience
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Manage a team of survivors shipwrecked on a desert island. Create a village starting from the ground up and prepare for the upcoming natural disasters. Choose materials according to their properties and create buildings inspired by authentic medieval construction techniques.
- Patiently go through the steps of re-creating a civilization: Start with a stone axe and a shelter made out of branches to finally build elaborate houses and mechanized workshops.
- Survive in a harsh environment where storms and other natural disasters occur way too often.
- Primary resource is the work time of the survivors. Carefully manage their actions and optimize their skill progression.
- Turn based: Take all the time you need to plan your actions. When you're done, click the end turn button and start a new day.
- Take care of your villagers: The better they are fed and housed, the more they can work each day.
- Detailed building construction: Choose natural resources according to their properties. Use them to craft the materials needed to assemble a building.
- Realistic medieval construction and craft techniques. Everything could be made in real life the same way.
- Observe the environment response to human activity. Maybe you should avoid fishing everyday at the same spot or cut down the whole forest.
The game is currently in beta. Steam release is planned in Summer 2019. Buy the game once and get all future updates, as well as a Steam key when the game is released on Steam.
|Updated||2 days ago|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Release date||Mar 15, 2018|
|Authors||Goblinz Studio, Stormland|
|Tags||2D, Crafting, Difficult, Isometric, Medieval, nature, Sandbox, Singleplayer, Turn-based|
|Average session||A few hours|
|Links||Steam, Community, Facebook, Twitter, Homepage, Blog|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $9.23 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files:
- 0.14 - Agriculture and Sound Design59 days ago
- 0.13 New InterfaceJan 24, 2019
- 0.12 - Early IslandsNov 14, 2018
- 0.11 – The seasons updateOct 11, 2018
- PROCEDURAL Update - New game = new island!Sep 13, 2018
- Patch 0.9cAug 10, 2018
- Patch 0.9bAug 06, 2018
- Patch 0.9aAug 05, 2018